Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, February 04, 2017

A Pleasant Winter Saturday

It truly has been a pleasant Saturday.
Presently, it is 8:10 pm and I am sitting in the darkened living room listening to THGGM snore softly. I am also enjoying a fire in the fireplace while dreaming that someone will make me popcorn.
It won't be long until it's time to watch Keeping Up Appearances and As Time Goes By on PBS.
This morning I puttered around the house while THGGM did some errands.
In the afternoon we made a quick stop at one thrift store where I spent a total of 50 cents.
THGGM had more things to tend to in the afternoon.
There were many things that I should have been doing but I had that feeling that I MUST do something at least somewhat creative.
So THIS is what I did!



I drew on a plain old eraser and then carved out everything that wasn't a part of the drawing.
I may keep doing this until I run out of plain old erasers.
On the next one I try I won't worry so much about eyeballs or buttons.
Those can be added after the fact with black ink.
This is another one of those things that I highly recommend that you try!
All you need are plain old erasers, a craving tool, and a stamp pad.


No comments: