Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Happy Saint Nicholas Eve!

Over the weekend we celebrated St. Nicholas!
This is quite likely our family's favorite party.
St. Nicholas brought a bag of goodies for all the good children.
Of course, all six of the children in attendance fell into that category
They seemed pleased with their bag of treats.



 The adults exchanged gift baskets.



 I did not get pictures of our feast, although I'm not sure why that is.  I usually take pictures of EVERYTHING.  Hmmm.
Oldest Son brought dessert.
He made homemade Specalaas ice cream with a homemade caramel sauce and freshly made waffle bowls.
Yum!

No comments: