Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, November 02, 2020

It Is Monday So I Made Something

It's been awhile since I've made anything on a Monday. Mostly, I've been reading.

But today I remembered that on Monday I used to make things, so I did!

An origami bookmark Christmas tree with instructions labeled as "Easy for Children". And it was, or, at least easy for someone who hasn't done any origami in years.

I shall keep making them until I run out of the green origami paper pack I've been using for, oh.., about a decade now. 

My life-long quest to sort, purge, giveaway, or use up has been made so much easier by my avoidance of thrift and craft stores. 

There are hidden blessings in everything. Or so I've been told...

No comments: