Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, July 30, 2022

Our Cottage Week Begins!

We're here! 

This is our 7th summer visit to this lovely cottage on Lake Michigan in Holland.

Plenty of beach this year, and the water is so clear and blue!

Of course, THGGM must check it out.

I'm thrilled to be sitting on the deck, reading, and keeping watch that he doesn't drift away to Wisconsin.



Seventy degrees. 

Can't argue with that!




Oldest Son grilled hamburgers for all of us.
About 3 miles to the south of us is Big Red, the Holland lighthouse. I didn't bring my camera with the great zoom capacity, but I can still see it, can you?
Even though the high lake levels of recent years took down much of the dune, things are beginning to grow again, which is so good to see.
The sunsets never disappoint.

 

No comments: