Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, August 03, 2022

Wednesday At the Cottage

At about 2:30 in the morning the winds started and kept up all day.

It didn't stop the painters at the house next-door.

But no worries, I kept a close eye on him.

Youngest Son, Broeder and Hertsje did risk it by going down to the beach. It was crazy-wild, but I didn't get any pictures.

THGGM did. 

The undertow was incredible, so they got wet and got out. 

Next up was games with Uncle Oldest Son.


Hertsje had no interest in this game, yet, so we went out on the porch to color!
She made some of her own creations!
Of course, there were an abundance of things to color.

But I think this one was her favorite.
Broeder joined us too.

Not sure how I missed getting Daughter-in-law in these pictures.

The four of us had a delightful time!

Amazing the conversations that come up when sitting around a small table coloring.

Some one, I cannot remember who, told Broeder that Kado can touch his tongue to his elbow. Guess what? Oh, you can see it in the picture - Broeder can to! 
Time for more games before pizza and a sunset. Hopefully a sunset, we weren't too optimistic about that.


 

No comments: