Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, May 13, 2005

Test Week

Last week was college exam week for Daughter. She stayed up late to study, I helped her review her notes and quizzed her on topics I'd never heard of. Besides passing all of her school tests, she passed one other.

This test will change her life more than the others.

On this test (four separate tests, actually) the news was all positive.

She is going to have a baby!

She and Son-in-law are thrilled.

THGGM and I are sporting silly little grins.

The first time great-grandparents are tickled pink (my mom actually leaped out of her chair!).

This baby will turn 3 guys into uncles, and 5 girls into aunts.

Hardly visible at this point in life, this baby is already changing things.

(now let's all rise and sing the doxology)



7 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Congratulations. Maybe we will get such news someday ... maybe not. In the meantime, I'll rejoice with you.

Melodee said...

Hooray!

Dora said...

I'm thrilled for everyone.
I'm a birth junkie :)

Marguerite said...

There is NOTHING more wonderful than being a grandparent. It almost makes getting old worthwhile.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

Magdaleine said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news!

Thicket Dweller said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! That's very exciting news. Happy grandmahood!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Judy! From what I know of you, you will be a wonderful grandmother!