Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Update on Oldest Son

Today was the doctor's appointment. Everything looked as it should. He has a plate, and TEN pins. TEN.

On the return trip into the house, a very painful fall took place (twice), and he developed a 101+ temp. this afternoon, but by tonight, everything is doing well.

Tomorrow, they head for home and further healing in Illinois.

Thank you for caring. I very much apprectiate it!

5 comments:

Thicket Dweller said...

Your blog is so much fun. It makes me laugh. Well, I'm not laughing about your dear son, but I am laughing about your cat, the 'possum and giving back change. Thanks for the smiles. :-)

blueyedtracy said...

Judy,
What a drag for your son!! It must be hard to watch him go through this. My brother has lots of pins and plates in his body . . .. such a tough recovery. I'll pray for him. (your son)
And, I'm going to rent Empire of the Sun. Thanks for the tip!!

Heather Plett said...

Comfort to you and your son.

Anonymous said...

Judy,
Thanks for the update. Prayers for your son and you, and hugs all around.
mel

Anonymous said...

Judy...so very sorry for this huge trouble!! But our God is able to take care of even this...that is the good part! Will pray for a complete recovery.
Elizabeth