Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Let Me Tell You about My Grandson!

Today is Daughter's 23 birthday. For her birthday, we all went in together so she could have a 3D Ultra Sound.

Truly amazing!

It's a boy! A boy that looks exactly like his father.

Of course, besides MY own children, this is the MOST AMAZING child I have ever seen. He smiled. He rubbed his eyes. He put both of his feet up over his head. He boxed. He shrugged. He saluted. He waved. He is adorable.

Hopefully, he will stay put for three more months.

On this date, I found out the sex of Daughter. On this date, she found out that she will be having SUPERMAN!

(They DO have a name picked out, and yes, HE does look like his name, but, there must remain some surprises.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Grandma...and we can pray all goes well till baby comes on TIME! And now you can go SHOPPING....YIPPEE! And make a quilt maybe or some other cute stuff!! Have lots of fun!
Elizabeth

Judy said...

I finally figured out how to post pictures. Is anyone else as impressed as I am?

Yes. My grandson is already teaching me things.