Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, April 15, 2006

Baby Boy's Easter Basket


This was such a FUN Easter basket! It has two wrist rattles, a 'Thank Heaven for Little Boys' bear blanket, a stuffed chick, three Easter cookie cutters, a polo style onesy, a 'Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?' board book. a finger puppet an iron-on patch that looks like Max, a pair of sandles, and a stuffed cell phone that plays cell phone sounds.

And best of all, NO CANDY!

To think that I made a special trip to get a certain kind of Easter basket grass, and it doesn't even show!

2 comments:

daisymarie said...

It's a super basket from a super grammy to a super boy! Happy Easter!

acp said...

I can see it--YES, I can! The grass I mean. It's right above the bear blanket over on the left there.

It's all are adorable. I'm sure you (and baby boy when he gets older) will treasure the picture of all your shopping and hard work.