Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, April 17, 2006

A MEME - Six Weird Things about Me

Stacy at www.gosduck.blogspot.com has tagged me.

Oh, were it only simple. Like 20,000 weird things about me. But, I must narrow it down to six. That is HARD. But, I shall try...

SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I tell THGGM 'where it hurts' so that if I suddenly drop dead, he will have some clue as to why. I really do this. Almost daily. I continue to do this, even though I KNOW he is not paying attention.

2. I tend towards agoraphobia and at times cannot leave my house alone. It's a big scary world. I'm actually surprised that more people aren't like this. Well, maybe they are, we tend to be hard to find.

3. I have never, not once in my entire life, pumped my own gas. This made going on trips difficult. But, I once stood by my very own dearly loved mother and watched HER pump gas for the very first time. Call me supportive, if not helpful.

4. I cannot swim. I failed my sixth grade swimming lessons at the Y. It's the only thing I have ever failed. This is probably because Home-Ec was not required.

5. I am a collecter of ideas. I LOVE ideas. I have many many unfinished projects, because I was seduced by the 'idea' not the finished project.

6. I cannot remember the last time I was bored. I have a rich inner life which keeps this from happening. If I were to get bored, I have a great store of things in my mind that I can pull out and play around with. It doesn't get better than that. But, I've been told that is weird.

2 comments:

Heather Plett said...

I LOVE #5! If that's weird, then I guess I am too!

Melodee said...

You have never pumped gas? Wow! That is weird!