Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, January 11, 2007

Mr. Flirty McFlirts-a-lot




Baby Boy has learned how to use his 'flirty eyes' on Great Grandma to get whatever he wants!
They are a pair, those two.
It's five thirty and I am bone numbingly tired, but no headache! I think I'm on the home stretch.
One can always hope.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ooooooooh I love the second one...it looks like that mug (or that style of mug) is his for sure.

Thanks for the prayers - I really, truly appreciate them.

Mary said...

Hi Judy,
What a little helper you have. so cute. I am so glad your headache is gone.

Judy said...

Now if I can't find something, I check my coffee mug.

Usually, it's in there. If it fits, anyway.