Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, January 11, 2007

Twelve Months, Eleven Days...

...Baby Boy sure does earn his keep!




He must have noticed that I have been feeling poorly and have neglected a few of my duties.



He worked diligently to polish the music cabinet and free it from it's dusty covering.


He also took time for some personal grooming.
He has ear issues.



At lunch he had massaged some soup into his scalp, and must have thought better of it later.





On into the dining room, he headed over to the china cabinet.




He gave that a good rub down too.







After shining up the little green shoe-shine bench, he got busy scrubbing a dining room chair.
He could not get it clean either.
The fun ended when he thought it would be interesting to run off with the dining room table cloth. I did NOT think that would be a good idea. We had a disagreement. I won.

6 comments:

Debra said...

Wow! A real-live helper. Wish I had one. :) Hope you are feeling better! Blessings, Debra

MissKris said...

Awwww, Judy...he melts my heart! Those photos are so precious! I know I say this over and over, but aren't we so very blessed to have such an active part in helping to raise our grandbabies? I wouldn't trade the hours I spend with Dylan for all the money in the world. BTW, in case it doesn't reach you, I sent off an email to you this evening -- Thursday -- so if it gets lost in cyberspace like the last one did, just let me know and I'll send this one off AGAIN too...sheeeeeesh. I'm beginning to think the internet HATES me, hahaha! ;-P

Yvonne said...

He's just too darn cute for words! Hope your headache is behind you (and I don't mean that I hope you have a pain in the ass, instead!)

Melissa said...

I know I say this often but I swear every time I see him he looks way older.......... :)How adorable.

Anonymous said...

In the picture with the green shoe shine box he looks like he is at least two. He's a handsome boy!
I have a shoe shine box exactly like yours, only mine isn't green. It holds a "glut" of remotes.
Nancy

Judy said...

Awwww. Thanks.

Of course, I think he is adorable.

This is the very first week he has walked 'around'. We are presently scrambling for gates.

He does look older than he is. I'm not sure that is such a good thing.

And, thank you for the tip, Nancy!
Remotes in the shoe shine box. What a great idea.