Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Grandkids


Baby Boy
and
New Baby!

Everything looks very well with New Baby. Daughter was a bit more concerned this time, as she is not feeling as perky as with Baby Boy. New Baby's little heart is beating and everything looks as it should for 12 weeks. This gives Daughter a due date of August 19.
I'm already madly in love with this one too!
I wish the picture were clearer. It's just a copy I made of the pictures they brought home. I could not resist posting one!
I am SOOOOOOOOO blessed!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Awwwwww - I love these first baby pictures. What a little peanut! Only an inch long at this age - isn't that amazing!

MissKris said...

Oh, Judy...isn't God wonderful?!?

Melissa said...

Beautiful - so long to go yet so near.

Love the pic of BB

Heather Plett said...

Very cool! I LOVE ultrasound pictures.

daisymarie said...

It's such a good pic!
Congrats grammy!

Marguerite said...

What a great way to tell your readers the wonderful news.

Congratulations!

Linda said...

She isn't feeling as perky? I wonder why. Perhaps it is the fact that she is working and she has a very active little toddler to chase after once she gets home. Don't tell her but with each subsequent pregnancy the perkiness will be reduced even more! Glad to hear that all is well.