Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sign of Spring


That's what we've always called skinned knees in our home.
Signs of Spring.
This happened when THGGM took Baby Boy for a walk (run).
Oh, it's not bad and he didn't even cry. Baby Boy didn't, that is. Grandpa felt awful.
I've got fever/chills/sore throat/aches/pain/cough.
Another sign of spring.
Lamb or Lion, I just cannot wait for March to GO OUT.

3 comments:

MissKris said...

Look at those sweet little baby knees! Just makes a Grandma want to kiss them and make them all better. Hope you get to feeling better soon...that "crud" has been making its way around my part of the world big time lately. Get some rest when you can! ((HUG))

Pat said...

For a moment there I thought someone had taken a piture of my legs and feet! It's remarkable how much baby boys legs and feet resemble mine, although I think his may be a bit more toned!
I've got the same throat thing, and I hear it hangs on endlessly. Here's praying we're both the exception and it goes away soon!

Melissa said...

Oh so huggable and kissable and dare I say it - chewable.


Sweet, sweet, sturdy little legs and feet.