Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, May 27, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Us


Today is the 29th anniversary of the day THGGM became "The Husband God Gave Me".

We are presently in our hotel room in Traverse City watching the Detroit Tiger's.

But first, we went to our favorite restaurant for dinner. Then, took in the view of both bays. And, of course, went to Murdock's for fudge.

We are here due to the kindness' of our family. Oldest Son and Daughter-in-law are staying at our house. Oldest Son has several job interviews this week. Daughter and Daughter-in-law have a day of marathon house-hunting going on this week. Daughter and Son-in-law are helping us out too. And, I've arranged with Daughter to sneak into our closet and get more pictures of the baby robins before they fly away. Youngest Son's lovely girlfriend graciously used her influence in hotel management to get us a discount on our accommodations.

Wow. 29 years ago on this day, none of these wonderful people even existed.




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been blessed with wonderful children...that is no small blessing! Happy anniversary and many more!!

daisymarie said...

Have a truly blessed time...sorry my Indians beat your Tigers...mmmmm fresh fudge!

Pat said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! I can't think of a lovlier place to spend it then Traverse City. You have very special children - be sure to bring back some fudge for them!!

Heather Plett said...

Happy Anniversary!

~Jennifer said...

Congratulations! Have a wonderful time.

MissKris said...

Happy Anniversary! Now, don't forget to update your bio in the sidebar when you get back. I'm so glad you and THGGY had a chance to get away for a weekend, too...hope you're enjoying yours as much as Dear Hubby and I did ours. I don't have a clue where Traverse City is, but it looks very pretty and relaxing! (((((HUG)))))

Anonymous said...

okay...now i'm curious. what is your favorite restaurant? also, happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

sorry....i'm not anonymous. just forgot to add my name. cindy

Debra said...

Happy Anniversary, Judy and THGGY! :) I'm so glad you were able to get away for a fun time together! Blessings, Debra