Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sweet Sixteen Months Today


Wow. Where did the time go?
Baby Boy looks more and more like his daddy every day.
Today he was still suffering from teething pain and wanted me to hold him all day.
But, he did not want to sleep.
I did.
I had big plans for today. I actually have big plans for EVERY day, but aroud 3:00 my plans fizzle and die.
Tonight I managed to tea-dye an old hanky. I'm really good at staining things, I thought I might as well turn it into a hobby.

2 comments:

joyce said...

Im really good at eating cream cookies and multi-tasking to the point of doing nothing well. Is there a future in that?

Angela said...

That's awesome...I've been thinking of mushing blueberries or pomegranate and dying a shirt.