Food is gross. I hate it all.
Coughing makes even my toes hurt.
I can sleep all day.
While I'm sleeping all day THGGM can do my job, entertain friends, go to an open house, play with his grandson, and attend all services at church.
I cannot tolerate Ibuprofen. It makes me all wonky.
Tylenol works.
Diabetic cough syrup is yucky.
Next year, I WILL get a flu shot. I WILL.
America's Funniest Videos is not a good show to watch when you are trying not to cough.
My cat lives to comfort me.
Daughter is a wonderful person. She will drive her grandpa to the doctor for me tomorrow.
Fever keeps me from being able to read. Or, follow the plot of a TV show. Or, remember what I just said.
It takes more strength than I have to look at pictures in a magazine.
I found myself standing in the kitchen with NO IDEA how I got there.
I feel better right now than I have all day. And, for the record, I feel awful.
Thankfully, this too shall pass.
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I hope you are feeling better today, and that it was a 24 hour "bug".
Being sick makes you wonder how you ever took feeling good for granted!
Oh you poor thing, take care of yourself. Look at this as an excuse to rest rest rest. Do you have some good book piled by your bed?
And I hope it passes quickly. Mend well.
Oh no. I hope you feel better soon.
I have never been so sick that food grossed me out. Never. Sometimes I pray for that to happen.
Enough about me - I do hope you feel better soon, and yes, you do have a wonderful daughter. You must have raised her into her wonderfulness - go ahead take the credit, you deserve it!
This is the first time I've been THAT kind of sick since I've known I have diabetes.
I think because I HAVE to eat I am rebeling against it.
I did manage to eat my favorite chinese take-out today.
I found myself standing in the kitchen with NO IDEA how I got there.
Better than finding yourself lying there. Seriously, hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment