Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Christmas Is In Three Months!




I have two new magazines to peruse.
I love cones on a tree, so will have to try something like the snowman in a cone.
And, see that ornament that says "Twinkle"? That's what I want the paper maiche (i cannot spell it) for. Although I can't imagine that I would want it to say 'twinkle'. Possible, Jonge and Famke.
Next up is setting up my art room(s). I need a place to make stuff. THGGM really frowns on my taking over the kitchen table, counters, dining room tables and the buffet to make things that he sees no reason for.
"What are you going to do with it?" seems like a reasonable question to him.
Telling him that I am going to take a picture of it, post it on my blog and say "LOOK WHAT I MADE!" just doesn't cut it with him.
Men.

2 comments:

joyce said...

oh, how you love to whisper sweet nothings in my ear. I too have a brain for Christmas creations.

yum, yum.

Judy said...

Both of these magazines have GREAT ideas in them.

I had a 50% off coupon for the Somerset Studio one. It was still expensive, IMHO.