Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday Funday, Part II

Ah, yes. We DO Work and Play!

I'm crazy about the images in this book. These are the kids I grew up with. Well. Not actually THESE kids, as Dick and Jane had evolved a bit from the 40's to the 60's. No longer was Baby nameless, she had become Sally by then.





I was very surprised to find this for only $4.00.
I do believe I will be cutting this one apart.
Tonight we ventured out again.



Our first stop was going to be Target, but Jonge and Famke live very close and Pake claimed that the car just turned in there on it's own.
It's not a day off for Pake if it doesn't include lots of hugs and kisses and smiles from those two.






We finally made it to Target, where I found these bowls. They were on clearance for about $2.00 a piece. There were only these four and I could not persuade THGGM to go on a hunt at all the area Targets. Mmmm. Target. Nice place to shop.
Target didn't have the Rod Stewart CD I wanted. So, we headed to 'the mall', where we rounded out our adventurous day by eating mall food. THGGM loves the chinese food at the mall. I had the egg drop soup. That was enough for me.
THGGM found the CD. Vol. II. I'm on my way to light the candle, put on the CD and let Rod sing to me while a take a loooooooooooooong relaxing bath.
I needed this day.

No comments: