Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ald Beppe



Okay. Once, a long time ago, someone asked what Old Beppe looked like. This is Ald Beppe.


I truly feel like 'Ald' Beppe today.


Jonge is still absolutely enamored with Ald Beppe. All I have to do is put something on my head, and he instantly relates to me in a TOTALLY different manner.


He becomes all sweet and cuddly, and WHATEVER Ald Beppe requests, he will do. Even remembering former requests of Ald Beppe's.


If I say that Ald Beppe's lips hurt, he covers my face in kisses.
Now, if only this worked on Pake...

1 comment:

daisymarie said...

Thank you.
I'm going to try this for those occasions when Asher needs a mood change even more than a diaper change!