Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Give Me a "P", Give Me an "O", Give Me another "O"


Give me another "P"!
What does it mean?
I am a P O O P cheerleader!
Even those who have held onto it for several days come clean at Beppe's Home For Reluctant Poopers.

5 comments:

Tarasview said...

tee hee. You make me laugh.

I'm also a poop cheerleader... I never thought my life would be enhanced by my children pooping on a regular basis.

MissKris said...

Well, I only have one at the moment to keep me busy with the poop detail, but he's been one sick boy all week with acute tonsillitis and his diapers are N A S T Y!!!!!

Pat said...

I have some family members that could benefit from your cheerleading. Do you have an age cut-off? :)

Karen said...

It's amazing what thrills us some days, isn't it?

Yvonne said...

That is the funniest thing I have read today! Thanks for the belly laugh!