Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, November 09, 2007

Three Months Old!


Oh, Famke.
You are already three months old.
I never believed there could be a little girl as sweet as your mother, but now there is you!
You may not look like your mommy, but you are just as adorable!

1 comment:

Cindy Swanson said...

What a precious, adorable baby!

I became a grandma in January of this year. My darling little grandson lives in Texas and I live in Illinois, so I've seen him a total of three times. :( He is coming for Thanksgiving, though! Yay!

I found your blog through Mel's "Actual Unretouched Photo," by the way.