Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's Here.

Ahhhh, yes.

This part of the Christmas season feels familiar.

Apparently, one can only be sneezed on so many times before the germs stick and walk on in.

Thankfully, I have been blessed innumerable times today, by the also sick Jonge, who was polite enough to say "Bless you, Beppe!" every time I sneezed. Which was often.

I'm so blessed.

Sleepy, snotty, sneezy, achy, painy, moany and blessed.

Six drawfs (may their tribe decrease) and one giant (may his tribe increase).

6 comments:

Tarasview said...

I wish we were neighbours too.

Get better quick!

MissKris said...

We're in the same boat out here, too. Dylan was running a fever yesterday...had a runny nose and coughing all over me. I haven't fully recovered from my bronchitis and I can feel the congestion building up again. Everyone at Dear Hubby's work is sicker than dogs, too. Oughta be a great Christmas, huh?

Pat said...

You still have time to get well before Christmas - that's the positive message I'm sending! Hope you're well soon, I had the same version of those icky's last week - this too shall pass, just like dinner from a bad drive thru!

Heather Plett said...

Oh dear. I may be grumpy, but at least I'm not sick. Get better soon.

Debra said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well... Get well wishes are coming your way! (And thanks, again, for your comment at my blog... I appreciate fun bloggers like you!). :) Hugs, Debra

Anonymous said...

We're sick too honey. This IS Christmas. All of December is Christmas, so with that view I don't feel so bad. I already had some "Christmas" when I wasn't sick.

Ah but sick on Christmas day, yes. It's very familiar to me too.

Praying for you and your family to get over this one soon.

XOO

Cynthia