Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, December 19, 2007

French Flash Card Bookmarks


I was able to get six of these done tonight.
I still have not located the boxes with all of my really nice card stock.
I was able to pull out these colors from my ample stash of scraps.
My favorite is 'la jeune fille'.







I punched an opening in the back so the picture on the reverse side didn't get totally covered up.
The next ones I do will be sans the card stock. I'll be keeping my eyes open for some rich black ribbon.
But, until then, this will have to do!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ooh! I like the cat and the bird! How fun - can't wait to see more.

joyce said...

I'll take le chat...

Mrs. Darling said...

I love these!