Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, December 17, 2007

...Little Monkeys Jumpin' on the Bed...

Jonge is teething, too. Poor boy. The back of his mouth looks like someone hit it with a meat mallet.

Today I was playing 'Five Little Monkeys' with Famke when he joined in. He doesn't know that he is being recorded.

We also spent some time today playing the piano together. Famke was in her little 'standing-up-seat', and she was bouncing along with the music. Jonge thought it was so great to see her 'dancing' to the music he was making. He thinks that I am a musical genius, as I can tap out the melody to the Mickey Mouse Club House theme, and Signing Time.

After every song, he has to give me a high five and yell 'YES!' and then do that weird 'dude' thing that a football player down the street taught him. Really, a simple 'amen' would do.

1 comment:

MissKris said...

Good grief...a first tooth for Famke already! I do think these grandbabies of ours will be graduating from high school before we know it, Judy! LOVED the video of Jonge! I see he, too, loves to pull off his socks, haha! The only time Dylan will keep shoes and socks on is if we're going out to do a 'big boy' walk where he actually walks. Even keeping them on him in the stroller is a struggle. In his case, he takes after me. I'd rather be barefoot than ever have anything on my feet, too!