Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pink Bathroom Holiday Decor


It's been a decorating challenge to dress up my pink bathroom for Christmas. Not that I've put tons of thought into it.
But, I just really LIKE this!
I've got several boxes of cobalt blue stuff that I can't think of what to do with anymore.
In the past I had my cobalt blue glass lit on both the old back porch and in my bathroom.
I just could not even THINK of what to do with all that blue this year. Maybe there is a needy family out there, somewhere, whose Christmas would be complete with the addition of a bunch of old medicine bottles and dozens of blue ornaments.
I seriously doubt it, but, you just never know.

5 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Wow! That is pretty! I really like the beads and ornaments. It truly looks like Christmas!

Yvonne said...

Love what you did! Feminine and Festive - all at the same time!

Pat said...

Great job! you have a decorators touch for sure.
As for the cobalt blue - thats the color of choice for my house. My Mom started it years ago and I fell in love with it. my youngest daughter also has it in her home. I probably am more attatched to it then ever since Mom's passing - it reminds me of her so much.
Two thumbs up to your festive pink and green!

Melissa said...

I love it too!

joyce said...

oh you temptress! Blue is exactly what I've been collecting of late...