Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Look What I Made, and You Can Too!



I found the idea to make this in an issue of "Somerset Life".

THGGM pruned the magnolia tree, which gave me the amazing twisted branches.

The 'flowers' are made from a roll of crape paper I found at a thrift store for pennies.

I cut strips of about 3-4 inches into rough ovals and twisted them three times around the branches.

SO easy!

I was in need of a punch of color on my piano, and this certainly did do the trick.

Really. You should try this at home.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are impressive!! Wow...

Yvonne said...

I love it!!!!