Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Pretty Salt and Pepper People


Due to the flu using up two complete weekends, one would think I haven't been doing much thrift and antique shopping. That would be a lie.

I've done plenty.

I found this charming occupied japan salt and pepper shakers at an antique mall on Saturday.

Just look at her pleading eyes. Clearly, she is saying - Take me home and turn me and Mr. Pepper into darling little hanging tassels!

So, I took them home (well...after i paid four dollars for them) and soon they may be dangling tassels on a knob somewhere.

No comments: