Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Clothes Pins





Good grief. Once I get an idea in my head, I push it to the max. For the first ones I made, I actually snatched clothes pins from my back yard clothes line. Then, just to keep peace in my home I bought several packages just for this purpose. These are SO fun, and SO easy to make! Try it, you'll like it. I especially like the ones with Emily Dickinson's poem about hope being the thing with feathers. It was thrilling to already have that stamp, and that the entire poem fit on three clothes pins. And then, of course, I gave Emily the created.

3 comments:

Heather Plett said...

Those are very cool! You could put magnets on them and use them for note/picture holders on the fridge. (Or maybe you already did.)

Debra said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I love those! Thanks for sharing such a spiffy, fun idea. I want to have all sorts of creative things everywhere you look out at our new farm so this idea was perfect! I hope your computer will start acting right soon... :) Blessings, Debra

... Paige said...

Droped by, by way of Debra's (above)
Very neat-o
I use clothes pins for closing all open bags from chips to cereal and everything inbetween
thanks for the neat-o craft