Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sunday!

Progress is being made on repairs to the computer. Hopefully, I will be back at it soon.

I thought I would miss writing more, but what I actually miss is reading all of my favorite blogs!

I've remembered how to write with pen and paper, but that doesn't fill the need to know what is going on with all of my blog and e-mail friends.

Jonge is talking A LOT, Famke can pull herself up, we have all recovered nicely from the flu and my blood sugar is great all day, but still rises while I sleep. I do not have that figured out yet.

My mom has been treated for an infection, but seems to be doing MUCH better. My dad had a lovely visit with her yesterday. They had their Saturday bag of popcorn together and had a very nice time chatting.

Hopefully next you hear from me, I shall be writing from my own kitchen. There is, I am told, always hope.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Judy,
I hope it is soon! You have been one of my fave blogs for years! I miss you!
hugs
mel

Melissa said...

Well, I've missed you.

daisymarie said...

It's good to get a positive update. I've missed you and hoped you weren't ill again. Hopefully the computer bug will be banished soon, too!

Yvonne said...

Well, I've missed you - my computer is on the fritz, too. I bring my work laptop home, but not always. It's such a pain hauling it back and forth. I miss reading all of my favorite blogs, too - but I'm glad to see I haven't missed much where your blog is concerned! Hopefully we'll boh be back in the swing soon!!