Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, September 12, 2008

A Day at the Beach in September


These are the players.
Daughter, who took today off from work.
JudyH58 (that is me, i think i like that name better than just plain judy), going to the beach in September is my idea of a great day.






THGGM also had the day off.
It appears that he enjoys yodeling on the beach.




This is Jonge, cute as a bug.




And Famke. A bug bit her numerous times.
It was a misty, dreary day at the beach. But we had many exciting adventures.
Since we had planned to have a garage sale all day tomorrow, and since there is a 100% chance of rain, we have AGAIN cancelled it.
So, I might have time to post these adventures.
I just wanted you to be familiar with who the players are in this exciting saga.

2 comments:

MissKris said...

Being land-locked like you are, I guess a lake shore is a "beach" but out here in the NW the edge of a lake is the 'shore' and the Pacific Coast is the 'beach'. Ha, funny how different landscapes in our country make a difference in what we call stuff, isn't it?

MissKris said...

Oh, I was also going to mention I have a half-aunt named Judy and her user name is "jayyoudeewhy". I think that one is pretty clever, too. And I know what you mean...I was called "MissKris" by school kids for so many years, when I sign a comment or something on here as "Kris" it almost feels foreign to me!