Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, September 19, 2008

Siblings


Jonge's nap ended a little bit too early.
Famke had four shots yesterday, and did not want to nap, even though she was very very tired.

Famke wanted Jonge to hold her. She was growing weary of me.
Jonge wasn't so sure about holding her...

...until he discovered that she has wonderfully silky hair!




Oh. They are just SO precious. Really. Even with short naps and no naps. Too too cute.

4 comments:

daisymarie said...

These are beautiful shots. Sometimes they make it so easy.

MissKris said...

Those pictures choke me up like those Hallmark commercials around the holidays. Beautiful, Judy. Don't you just hate 'shot days'? Cooper had his earlier this week and they're sooooooo miserable. And yes..short naps or no naps...they're just too, too cute.

Melissa said...

Those are unbelievably sweet.

Jill said...

Judy, These pictures are soooo precious! You're making me look forward to grandparenthood!

I love how they both have pacies :)