Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, October 05, 2008

Just So I'll Remember In the Morning

...exactly why I am so tired.

It is 12:55 am.

I am waiting for my cinnamon rolls to rise.

Then, I have to half-bake them.

Oh, dear.

I started out with plenty of time.

But they REFUSED to rise!

Where do I get these crazy notions that seem so simple when I am thinking them?

(um, well, they DO smell good!)

2 comments:

Heather Plett said...

Sounds like something I would do!

daisymarie said...

My mouth is watering for fresh hot cinnamon rolls..mmmmmmmmmmmmm.