Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, October 05, 2008

A Meme from Living On Grace

I've seen this meme several places, and asked Pat at Living On Grace to assign me a letter. She gave me the letter L so I must tell you 10 things that I love that begin with the letter "L".

1. Love. Of course, how could one not love love.

2. Lake Michigan. So beautiful, every season.

3. Leaves. Especially in the fall.

4. Laughing. Lots and lots of laughing.

5. Lilacs. Oh, they smell so wonderful.

6. Longfellow, Henry W. "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day", my favorite poem.

7. Listening. Shhh. I'm listening. Love to do that.

8. Loyalty. How rare is this. And, how necessary.

9. Learning. Ahhh. Learning.

10. Life. I can't seem to live without it.

11. Living on Grace, Pat's blog. http://www.livingongrace.blogspot.com/ I just HAD to add a number eleven. Because I do love Pat's blog. And Pat. She's good people.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Did you know that I live in the "Lilac Town"? Coincidence? I think not...

Pat said...

Great list - the letter "L" was the right choice!
Oh, and thanks so much for #11.