Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, November 03, 2008

Home Again Home Again


This is the beautiful room THGGM and I stayed in at my Aunt and Uncle's lovely home in Wisconsin.

This is their darling dog, Duke, who thinks he is a large Great Dane.


Halloween Night.
It was warm.
Out of the window you can see THGGM and my Uncle enjoying the unseasonably warm weather.
My Aunt has the exceptional ability to make her home feel like a great big hug.
All my life, I've wanted to be just like her.

3 comments:

anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good vacation. But, geesh, I was having Judy withdrawel. I'm glad you're back :) Just in time for the election fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Judy, you ARE just like your aunt, with your lovely, welcoming blog!

[[[HUGS TO YOU]]]

Diane

Karen said...

I agree, your blog is so warm and welcoming. I've seen glimpses of that in your home, too. You've created a lovely haven for your family.