Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, November 10, 2008

They're Home


Jonge and Famke are home from their vacation in Florida.
I thought it might be hard to get back into the swing of things, since they had not been here for two weeks.
Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING happened as if on cue. Like they were here yesterday.
Famke and I even had a nice loooong afternoon nap. Jonge woke us up when he got up. He also caught me up on what I had missed on my 'show' on HGTV.
He woke up so very happy.
That ethereal blur behind the pumpkin is Jonge. He was very excited to tell all about his trip. Seems he liked the air plane ride best of all. He brushed a sheep, too. And went into a tunnel.
Daughter told me that when they were heading for the airport for their flight home, Jonge asked where they were going. She told him, home. He said, I think Beppe misses me and is crying for me now.
Yup. That was me.

1 comment:

MissKris said...

Ahhhhhhhh....tireder. This Grandma also knows exactly what you mean by that, Judy. So glad to hear the little ones made it home safely and life is back to being more 'normaler' now. How's THAT for a non-word? ;-P