Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, December 30, 2008

There's a slumber party going on at my house tonight. It's 10:30, and so far I am the only participant who is not slumbering. THGGM is working an unusually early shift tomorrow, so I am hoping that his sleep is not disturbed. I don't care about mine. I can sleep when they leave in the morning.

Anyway, we had a delightful evening. I fed them leftover Christmas food, and they pronounced it good.

And since their food of choice at the moment is oranges even dessert was healthy.

We had a wonderful family Christmas party on Sunday. I didn't get a migraine until it was nearly over. It didn't last long, and didn't return the next day. For that I am extremely grateful.

I'll have to get back here soon and record it, or next year I shall have forgotten everything, except that a good time was had by all. I think, anyway. I know I had a good time.

I took this video of Famke this afternoon. It didn't take her long to discover the camera. Jonge still doesn't seem to notice when I am recording him. Famke noticed quickly. The close up is what we see when she doesn't think she is getting the amount of attention required.

She is one funny little sweetheart.

No comments: