Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, December 13, 2008

This Was Just TOO Easy!


Thursday when I went to the Christmas Buffet at the nursing home, I wore one of my Christmas Tree pins.
When I got home I took it off and set it near me on an end table. Then thought better of it, as Jonge and Famke would be coming in the morning and I would not want either of them to get stabbed with the pin.
Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw this very Very VERY plain candle that I have had forever.
How could I resist stabbing that Christmas tree pin into that plain candle?
I could not.
Next I headed towards my various jewelry boxes and would you look at that?!
A Christmas jewelry studded candle!
And, it cost me nothing. NOTHING!
Run along now and make one for yourself.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Your cleverness is oozing all over me - very pretty!

Karen said...

I love this idea! A good reason to collect vintage Christmas pins:)

Melissa said...

Looks awesome...