Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, February 08, 2009

Not So Random Thoughts


Yesterday was one of those rare winter days in Michigan when the sun shines, the wind blows, and the temperature reaches into the 50's.
It was also the day that my favorite thrift store was still having a 50% off sale.
THGGM, who isn't much into MY kind of thrift shopping got there as soon as the door opened. He bought that thing he has had his eye on for weeks and weeks, just waiting for this particular sale. After he paid for it, he came home to get me.
Such a busy Saturday we had. Thankfully, in the middle of all the running around we had our blood plasma donation appointments. That gave us an hour of "rest" before we hit the road again.
We went out for lunch, antique shopping and even to the mall.
It felt really GOOD to get out.
That brings me to my not so random thought.
I have a deep and long time struggle with agoraphobia.
Today, wild horses could not have dragged me from my house.
I'm just sayin'.
Oh, and many of my happy finds from yesterday are newly posted on my Simply Thrift blog at www.simplythrift.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

You're incurable -- referring to the shopping and not the phobia. :)

Pat said...

I share a touch of that phobia...but not enough to keep me from going out over the weekend either. Oh, the weather felt so good!