Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, May 18, 2009

More Signs of Spring


Son-in-law scared up some bunnies while mowing his lawn Saturday.

This little guy was one of three.


Hips a bit to wide to slip through the fence.



A new bunny fence surrounds the garden.
Now Jonge and Famke know that bunnies do not just wiggle their cute little bunny noses.
Baby bunnies SCREAM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand how cute this little wild rabbit is. Did it bite anyone ? Tell more please.

And did you ever figure out what that gorgeous tree is with the peachy pink blossoms ?

See now, I'm still waiting to hear. I really am paying attention.

XoO

Cynthia