We had 'puzzle sandwiches' for lunch today. I used my star cookie cutter to cut out the center. Jonge and Famke seem to enjoy putting the star back in a few times before they actually eat it. Hence, the 'puzzle sandwich'.
In this video, Jonge has just realized that the star sandwich looks a lot like Patrick from Sponge Bob Square Pants.

3 comments:
I held out on "Spongebob" for a long time...then tried it and got so many deep belly laughs out of Dylan that I finally gave in. He watched it at home anyway, too. If some of the characters get a little creepy, I'm trying to teach him what make-believe means. At least it isn't "Transformers" or some of that other stuff! And in all honesty I find some of the sly humor pretty funny myself!
I'm always amazed at what a wonderful grandma you are, those grands of yours have a real treasure in you!
We know every line of Spongie Bob. In fact the other day Asher was going around Beth's apt with his golf club, looking like he was looking for something. When Beth asked what he was doing he replied, "Metaling." Beth was confused, and thought it might be something Penelope taught him. When she asked, Asher said he learned it from Mr. Crabbs, when he was hunting for pennies. It's not a perfect show...but it's one we laugh at together.
Post a Comment