Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Tuesday? When Did THAT Happen?


Wasn't it just Monday?
Let's see...
I didn't feel well over the weekend, and never left the house.
Monday was such a gorgeous day.
Jonge, Famke and I went out into the world (my back yard) with 'Packing Tape Bracelets'.
All you need is some packing tape with the sticky side out.
We went though the yard adding dandelions, grass, magnolia leaves and other little weedy flowers that were in the grass to our bracelets. Famke caught on to it right away. Jonge remembered it from last year.
I also found some sort of hideous cocoon type thingy on an old flower stem. Thankfully, it is okay for me to scream like a girl. I did not add that to my bracelet.
Friday I went with Daughter for Jonge and Famke's check-ups. THAT was fun.
I got to go back with Jonge for his appointment. There is just something so unpretentious about being three. And he didn't need shots.
Famke did. But, she is a very brave girl.
This week is appointment week for my dad. We went to his primary care doctor today and have three more appointments yet this week.
Today I sewed a pin cushion.
Yay me!

1 comment:

MissKris said...

Don't feel bad. All day yesterday I thought it was Wednesday.