Stuck home today.
The DISH guy was supposed to come between 12 - 6. For a free upgrade. After he called at 5 I cancelled, because the free upgrade would result in the loss of my 17 episodes of Signing Time, 19 episodes of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood and a whole bunch of The Wiggles. HDTV is not worth the loss of those.
Then, at 6 we were supposed to sign papers for our refi. It is now 7:15.
We have things to do. Places to go. People to see. Not to mention that I am hungry and haven't grocery shopped yet this week.
Hmmm.
So, we are taking turns running out on short errands hoping we don't miss this guy when he calls.
The picture is of the pair of shorts I'm working to convert into a bag. I like the two smaller bags best.
I used one of the hems to make a bow. The covered buttons are a nice touch, too.
But, it still needs straps. I've tried a few different things, but, nothing that looked quite right.

No comments:
Post a Comment