Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, June 15, 2009

He Has Arrived!


He made his appearance at 7:34 pm, June 15, 2009.
On my blog, he shall be known as Kado, meaning 'gift' which he truly is!


He weighed in at 7 lbs. 13 oz. and 21 inches.
He does resemble his mommy!


Doesn't she look relieved?!
I haven't met him yet. While I sang songs with the two very excited siblings, THGGM snuck away to the hospital to meet him.
It was love at first sight!

7 comments:

Karen said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations to everyone.

MissKris said...

Oh, Judy! How thrilling! And how beautiful he is! And, yes...Mama does look relieved. Blessings to you all, my friend. (((((HUG)))))

Lori said...

What a sweet baby! There is nothing like the joy that is on the face of a new mom! Amazing! Congratulations to all of you.

Pat said...

Oh, he's beautiful! What a joy filled day!
Is he for rent? I'd love to adore him from time to time!

Heather Plett said...

Yay! Congratulations!

I can't believe you let hubby sneak out without you! That must have been a supreme sacrifice on your part.

anonymous said...

YAY!!!

Debra said...

Yikes! I thought I commented here earlier, but I guess not. Congrats to you and your family! Blessings, Debra