Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, June 28, 2009

Men.


It was a lovely afternoon here in my corner of the world.
Oldest Son was in a play at Circle Theatre. He was the king in "The Frog Prince". We went today. It was Jonge's first play! How exciting to have an uncle for a king! He loved it. So did we.
We also found time to get together for cake and ice cream to celebrate Daughter-in-law's birthday.
This picture is from later in the afternoon. THGGM with Kado and my Brother-in-law with his grandson. These four could sleep through anything. And did.
I took 126 pictures today. I liked this one best!

1 comment:

Pat said...

I agree, that's a great picture!