Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, November 30, 2009

Kinda/Sorta Jingle Bells

I found a lovely set of metal bells in the C major scale at, of all places, Cracker Barrel. You should get some! Serious fun. And today, while playing 'A Mighty Fortress Is Our God 'I discovered that it is also a full body aerobic work out.

Famke had a wonderful time with them too. She was delighted to play Jingle Bells for me. For a veeeeery looooong time. Be thankful the video is short, as the song exactly as it is played here for my/your viewing pleasure was not. I loved every minute of it, but this is just a sampling for those who might want to purchase these for their own budding musicians.

These were going to be a Christmas present, but when I thought about it more deeply, I want my daughter to like me.

3 comments:

Pat said...

I've never seen Jingle Bells performed with more enthusiam! I loved it!

Anonymous said...

That was precious!
nancyr

anonymous said...

Famke should consider joining my church's handbell choir! We need more people! :) I'll be thinking of her when I'm at practice tomorrow practicing Beautiful Savior.