Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, November 03, 2009

What a Difference Eleven Days Makes

If you care to, scroll down to my post from October 11. Wow. What a difference. No more beautiful yellow leaves visible on the trees. Although they are still around. On the ground.










I love this end of fall also. It just smells SO good outside.
Soon after I read the O. Henry story, "The Last Leaf" I found a rusty metal leaf at a craft store. It's moved around from house to house and from room to room, but it's always there.
You simply must read "The Last Leaf".
Because I said so.

No comments: