Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, December 19, 2009

Shiny Brites!


My thrift stores did not have any flocked Shiny Brites when I was there.
EVER.
This bothered me only slightly, but enough that it caused me to seriously want some flocked Shiny Brites.


But today, while shopping at Menards (what? you don't do your christmas shopping at menards?) I found some reproduction flocked Shiny Brites.
44% off.
I'm liking them. A lot.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

beautiful!!

Echoes From the Hill said...

Your arrangements are so pretty. Love the use of cake plates and candle holders to accent your Christmas decorations. I have those skaters, and you have inspired me to be more creative.
nancyr

joyce said...

shiny brites have become too popular. I'm glad to see that repros are being made.