Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, June 13, 2010

And Another Sunday Birthday Party!


This one for DiL-1 whose birthday is today.
One of her gifts was a refurbished bike.

The birthday 'treat' was strawberry shortcake.
Yum!



And some delicious chocolate truffles that Famke REALLY enjoyed!

I wish that this picture of Oldest Son with Kado had come out clearer. This is where my camera fails me.
If I remember correctly, he is pointing out a dent in his leg from a golf cart accident many long years ago. But it sure looks like a really cool disco move to me.







And as usual, DiL-2 is the only adult among us who has any energy. Even though she was the only one who had to work a 10 hour shift before she arrived.





At this party we did NOT shoot marshmallows.
And, this was all that was left of the ants/marshmallows outside my bathroom window this evening (see post below).

1 comment:

Pat said...

lot's of birthday joy in your neck of the woods! Well, maybe not for the ant stuck to the marshmallow on your window, but it looks like very one else had a great time!