Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ants


Last Sunday was my birthday party.
Remember I told you how we shot at each other with marshmallow shooters?
One son, whose identity shall remain a secret, shot marshmallows all over the outside of my bathroom window.



THIS is the scene before me when I opened the blind in there this morning.






And then again, this afternoon.







And later, after the sun came out.
Of course I've been hoping that they would form a perfect tesari, or maybe dance like the June Taylor Dancers, but as my luck would have it, they are starting to march across my bathroom window with their sticky little feet.
Some days I wish I had an aardvark.






2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Creepy like a train wreck - gives me chills but I find it so fascinating that I can't look away!

Melissa said...

so coooooooooool...